Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower
Turmeric: Turmeric has long been used as a stomach soother and is particularly useful for constipation, cramping, and irritable bowel syndrome. It's also rich in anti-inflammatory properties.
Cauliflower: Just a one-cup serving of cauliflower contains at least 73% or more of the recommended daily value of vitamin C, helping to reduce inflammation, boost immunity and keep the body free of harmful bacteria, infections, and common colds
Serves 4 Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1.5-2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon of ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the cauliflower florets to a large bowl and add avocado oil, turmeric, sea salt, black pepper, and garlic. Toss until cauliflower is well coated. Transfer to the baking sheet and roast in the oven for 40 minutes, turning halfway.
This cauliflower dish is perfect on top of salads, soups or as a side with some lemon tahini sauce.